Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2014

{Source -Pinterest}

This is what I am going to work on this week. To be more in the moment. I have to say I have been really trying hard to do this the past month or two.


It is really hard to do this, I actually find it work. But I am trying.
 
I have some really good days when I am only focusing on what I need do that day, enjoy it and not the fear creep in.
 
And not letting people's expectations of me and my time consume me.
{when you are a mom and business owner this really is work}
 
The days leading up to opening the new shop I knew I needed to work really hard to be in the moment and enjoy it.
 
It helps that I have such a great support system around me that allow me to live more in the moment. People that uplift, encourage and inspire me.
 
Being in the moment means shutting out negativity, fear, worry, doubt, insecurity and not surrounding yourself with people that bring those things out in you.
 
This also takes work.
 
So this week I will humbly be in the moment. Or at least I will try to be.
I will let you know next week how I did.
-Alison