Thursday, July 19, 2012

m y    n e w    c o l l e c t i o n
a n d 
 n e w   i n    t h e   s h o p

I have a new love for antique water jugs. I found one a few months ago on a thrifting adventure and fell in love with it. I didn't dare bring it to the store and have someone buy it from me. Then a month later I found another one! 

Crystal brought one in to the store today and I bought it by the end of the business day. I adore how the light shine through them. 



In the fall I might put willow branches in some of them, but for now they are pretty on their own.


I painted my little patootie {an Alisonism- ask Merri about these} off this week. I felt I needed to. I left the store last Saturday a little down about my space. It was looking bare and I knew I needed to get painting this week and really spiffy it up. This has not been an easy task with the kids at home. 

New lamps, yellow mirror, and several frames.

I bought a chevron rug for me and ordered another one for sale for the store.

Fun new side tables and benches.

Awesome buffet-already sold to my friend Linda.

Tallboy dresser, two toned blue and white $295. 

Another view of Linda's buffet.

I painted everything this week with General Finishes Milk Paint, I ADORE this paint. When I got in the mail Monday I did a little happy dance.