Wednesday, March 21, 2012

m o d e r n   c o t t a g e   s t a l k   t h e   m l s

Sorry for the lack of posts this week friends. I am in the middle of about 100 projects but I really haven't finished many so I haven't had much to share. But just wait until those 100 projects are done!

I was down at the store today with both Crystal and Erin and all the babies {Crystal has two girls and Erin has twins boys}. Erin set up a playpen area so the boys could play while she painted. I should have taken a picture.

We have two more vendors moving in Friday. I will be at the shop from 930a-noon if you feel like dropping by the store while I am there. Soon I will be open regularly on Friday afternoons, but I am still trying to build a good inventory so I am not working all week just to replace what I sold the week before.

One new vendor does beautiful painted furniture with a somewhat french provincial feel and the other has a mid-century vibe and will have vintage clothes {love!}. I have really  been wanting vintage clothing in the store. I will have more info about the new gals this week! We are at max capacity for vendors now. The store really has something for everyone.  

Tonight I have to upholster two chairs, a bench and paint a table. I wanted to take a break from working and let you know I am here and I haven't forgotten about  you!

Should we check out a new house on the mls?

I love that this house is so pulled together and doesn't look staged and has a cool mix of modern and vintage.















I have one more question for you all. Would you want me to do a little blog post every other day with the random stuff I am doing or wait until I have more finished projects?