Thursday, March 1, 2012

a   l i t t l e    h e l p     f r o m    m y   f r i e n d s 



I told you a few weeks ago how I flip flopped my living room and family room couches. I showed you my family room but not my living room {and I re-arranged my family room since this post but I am kind of embarrassed to show you, since you might be like "she changed it again-she is a nutty lady!" Do you want to see pictures of that room re-arranged?}. 

Anyway, here is my living room with some new chevron pillows from my friend Erin at Clementine and Olive. Did you know that Erin and I live only seven blocks from each other? She is great and I am glad to have her as a neighbor, friend, and in the shop.


My friend Tiffany gave me this old canning shelf. I planned on painting it and taking it to the store but right now it is in the dining nook since I don't have a whole lot of knick knacks at the store that need displaying. The shelf still needs a couple more coats of paint but I wanted to stage it a bit and see what it looked like in that area of my living room.




I am trying to make the best of having the leather couches, we have to make my husband happy right? 
{Even though I totally piled the whole couch with girly pillows}.

Tomorrow I will do a post on what is new to the store, including some pictures of inventory from the new vendors.