Wednesday, February 29, 2012

 o n e   d r e s s e r,   t w o   l o o k s 

I had this dresser for a while, it spent a good deal of time in my master bedroom with my clothes and it was painted white. 


When I bought my larger double bow front dresser earlier this fall, I brought this dresser down to the basement until I could get some inspiration for what it could be.

I had some left over navy blue paint from a clients dresser, so I painted on two coats just to see if I would like it.
I go so busy doing other things that the dresser sat unfinished in my basement for a couple months. 

Today I had time to put the final coat on {I was home with a sick kiddo- she caught my bug}. I added the glass door knobs just because a month ago I bought a whole box of these and I need to use them up.


I thought I would show you too looks for this piece.

One dressed up for you.




And one dressed up for a little boy. Wouldn't this be a great changing table?





I finished painting the little red end table and added a vintage locker basket. Both the dresser and table {with locker basket} will be taken to the shop tomorrow.