Tuesday, January 3, 2012

  t u c k e r ' s   b a s k e t

My kitten Tucker has a new favorite spot to hang out. 


He was constantly sleeping on top of the buffet. I think he likes to be up high and look out the window for birds and squirrels. 
I thought he needed a basket.

{can you spot his ears?}


This week I am working only on custom pieces, and next week I am going on work break {giving myself a rest before moving into the shop and after the crazy holiday season}. 

I went to look at the shop again today and I am super excited! The space needs work. It is a big raw space but I with a little love it will be great and I am so excited to get all of my finished pieces out of my studio and basement and reclaim my home.

I haven't posted much this week because Camden {my sweet 9 year old} dropped my camera last week when we went to the Nutcracker, and the old stinky camera broke. But a new one is on the way and I am waiting to show you some projects with my brand new fancy schmancy camera {as soon as I get it}.

Thank goodness, it is about time I have some decent pictures for you all.

Speaking of the blog, do any of you know a good blog designer? I am am thinking about changing things up on the blog and I just don't have the time right now to sit down and do it.
Suggestions would be great!