Friday, October 14, 2011

f a v o r i t e   h o u s e  f r i d a y

I am typing this post with one hand today. I am holding the most adorable six week old orange kitten. He slept curled up in my arms all night last night. 
We don't have a name for him yet but I am in love, he is a major sweetie and doesn't want to be alone. He was hanging around with me while I painted yesterday. I will have pictures of this little guy soon, but we need a name. Any suggestions? We have two other cats {yes now we have three cats, and we are done, no more-we are cat people}  that are named after Boo and Pumpkin. We are not sure if we should stick with the halloween name theme for this guy though.

I found a house for fhf. I love the exterior of this home, and the view! I am mostly showing this home for the structure, not the decor {except I really do love the decor in the kitchen and dining room}. Not that the decor is bad {of course it isn't!} it is just not spectacular {don't tell anyone I said that-now I feel bad}.

{amazing right!}


Here is the description.

Stunning light filled Craftsman perfectly sited to capture the beauty of Lk WA, the Cascades & Bellevues skyline. Amazing period details & a thoughtful 2004 remodel blend wonderfully in this 1908 gem.Chefs eat-in kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances & large kitchen island perfect for preparing gourmet meals or having a cup of coffee as you watch the sunrise over the Cascades. Completely remodeled lower level beautifully finished. All with in blocks of Madrona's shops & restaurants
The link can be found here.










Have a good weekend!