Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

f e e l i n g   h a p p y
 

 
 
I read this article on "The Nine Things Happy People Do Every Day". You know, the kind you see on FB that one of your friends posts a link to. Here is the link.
 
So, I clicked on it. And you know what?! For the first time in a long time I felt like on some degree I checked every box yes. And I would have to say at least half of them were things that I had just stared to do in the last 3 months.  
 
And it took effort, and it made some people upset with me. But I am truly happy and I feel lighter and a whole lot of freedom which in turn will make me a better mom, wife, and friend. 

It could be full of baloney but, never the less, I had to say I felt proud of myself for taking steps to control the happiness in my life.

So that is where my heart is at today. 
Feeling pretty darn happy. 
 
 
{all images in post from Pinterest}