Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

C E R T A I N T Y

This is a word that is coming up in my life this week and it is coming at me in all directions. From friends deciding on what path they want to take in their lives and making decisions with certainty. To fellow shop friends riding the wave that is retail, the ups and downs. I am riding that wave with them. 

As I sit in the store today I know with certainty I am supposed to do this job. I wouldn't have come this far if I wasn't supposed to. Even when I have a tough month in sales and I don't think it will get better. It certainly always does. 

Even with fear I have certainty.

 Even when things are seemingly not going my way, I must have certainty it is to teach me to work harder or change gears, or maybe even take a break for a minute. Even if I don't know where this journey will take me I need to know with certainty that I am on the right path for me.