Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

s e a t t l e   s t o r e !

The last few weeks have been a blur! A fun one, but I am one tired gal. I don't think I have ever worked so hard in my life. 
 
Except maybe when I opened up the first Modern Cottage Company store all by myself two years ago.
 
When opening a new location there are all kinds of little details that add up to some much work.  I am so thankful to Julie for the opportunity for growth. She worked way harder than me organizing this new store and I admire her drive and work ethic. It can be contagious! 
 
We still have a lot to do when it comes to staffing this new location but as for now, if you want to come visit me I am there Mondays from 10am-2pm. Then I am on the road to race back to Tacoma in time to meet my kids off the bus {priorities!}. 

Julie took some pictures of the store today, I am thankful she did. My camera battery died in the middle of my merchandising marathon Saturday.
 Buffet, Modern Cottage Company
 Tables, dresser and bed Modern Cottage Company, cabinet Vintage Hart, frame Red Barn Vintage
 Dresser Vintage Hart.
 Dresser Red Barn Vintage

 Buffet The Modern Cottage Company, Tables Vintage Hart

 Copper Dresser Vintage Hart, silver Modern Cottage Company

The Magical Seattle location!!! Right on 1st Ave downtown in front of the Seattle Art Museum!!!!
Dreamy.

This store is beyond beautiful and it is just starting, it will be so amazing as we get it stocked from top to bottom.
 
Oh, and I am at the Tacoma store this Th-Friday normal hours and I am bringing in new furniture pieces plus all of my holiday merchandise. Yay!