Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

r u s t i c    g l a m
 
 
I am sooo onto this look right now.
I want to totally redo my whole house.
Paint all the walls white or light grey. Then layer on texture through chippy white and black gloss painted furniture, throw in some metallic sexiness, and why not some industrial?
 
 
I don't have the time or money to redo my house, so why not do a collection of it for the shop?
 
 
Thank goodness my friend Mimi of Blue Roof Cabin brought in this awesome chalkboard door and zebra chair last week.
 
I was so inspired!
So, I gathered stuff in my studio and got to painting this week!
 
 
And so here it is, my version of rustic glam for my store Poppy & Co.
 
 
 
 
Pretty good for throwing it together in a day with stuff I had!
Ah, I love merchandising the store. It makes me so happy.


linked up Miss Mustardseed