Thursday, April 19, 2012

 a n o t h e r   m  a k e o v e r 
a n d 
m y   l o v e   f o r   b e n j a m i n   m o o r e


What a week! I haven't crossed everything off my list to be painted, but I did come close.

My latest piece might be one of my all time favorites. I want to keep this one sooo badly but I would have to redecorate my entire living and dining room to keep it, so off it goes to the store.


The bones of this dresser are fantastic. The serpentine shape is probably an all time favorite of mine, it is so sassy. I thought this gal was begging to be dressed up in a springtime color.

{before- ugly I know!!!}



I went right over the brown base color {I did do a little sanding first} with a paint by Benjamin Moore in Aura. Oh, how I love this paint. The quart was very very spendy but it went on like butter in two coats and it is so strong I don't need to seal it with a poly or wax. 



I did a little distressing and added my favorite knobs. 

Oh I just love this gal. Darn it! I want to keep her.

linked up