Friday, September 23, 2011

f a v o r i t e   h o u s e   f r i d a y

Hi friends, guess what, the district and teachers worked things out and my kids finally get to go back to school.  I am excited to get back out to my studio to paint. Yes!

Here is this weeks fhf. It is in Seattle again, you can find the link here.


{this room is so clean and peaceful}


{wow, the dark crown molding with blue-grey ceiling}

 {the floor, the floor! stunning!}


{pretty wall color}

{I have been searching for vintage chairs just like these}



{those chairs are amazing, I am a chair gal, obviously}



Isn't this house beautiful? 
The kitchen is perfection, hands down my favorite room in the home.

On a totally different note. Go over to mommahenscoop.blogspot.com/ she did this really cool "vlog". She has inspired me to try this. I was thinking I would do a once a week video of the things I added to the studio and give you some painting tips. Would this be interesting to you?