Wednesday, September 14, 2011

w i n d o w   a r t    g a l l e r y 

We have lived with bare windows in my family room for a few years. This room looks out to our side yard, so we don't really need window treatments for privacy. Occasionally the sun comes through the windows and makes it hard to see the tv and in the winter this room can get pretty cold with 100 year old windows, but for the most part I am ok without curtains or blinds in this room.

{did you notice the new picnic bench I painted for under my kids/craft table?}


Since my kids are eight and six, I have so much really cool artwork that they have done. I wanted to come up with a way of showing there artwork in this room. I have no idea how I got the idea to hang the pictures in the windows and I know it is a little wacky, but I like it. 



Seeing the kids artwork makes me happy and truly makes this room a family room.