Saturday, September 10, 2011

t o    p a i n t    o r    n o t    t o    p a i n t 

I think I know the answer to my own question but I would like your opinion. 

I was out shopping for the studio and I found this table. I bought this table with the intention of painting it yellow and putting it in my shop.


But I fell in love with it, and I decided that the oak side table I had in my living room would be replaced by the new table and I will sell the oak table {I also bought fabulous knobs for the oak table and it is now in the shop}


Now that I am keeping the table- should I paint it black, white, or keep natural?

I am thinking of keeping it natural. It has a sort of beachy-driftwood feel that goes well with the blue's, whites, and seagrass. I also feel I have enough "anchor" pieces in the room and the wood might be a fun departure from the rest of the painted pieces. 
What do you think?