Wednesday, March 9, 2011

n o   n e w   d e c o r a t i n g   p o s t   t o d a y
{maybe a fun picture though}

We have school conferences this week so I am taking a little break from my blog, but that doesn't mean I am not looking at other blogs! 

I have been hanging with the kids.

And doing some cleaning. I cleaned my upstairs bathroom for two hours the other day. See I can't do it all!~ While decorating and redecorating my home I neglected my bathroom and the refrigerator {but this might take more than two hours to clean}.

I love this topic on the Shabby Nest today. 
Redecorating.
I had this conversation with my sister the other day about myself. She told me I had OCD, in a sweet sisterly way. I changed it to OCRDD.
Obsessive Compulsive {Re} Decorating Disorder.

I will be driving down the street and day dream about how to re-arrange furniture.
Or, it will help me sleep at night if I lay down quietly and think about a room to reorganize-redecorate.

Maybe I am a bit looney, but I have been this way since I was at least 8 years old. 

Well, I am not alone and the Shabby Nest writes about this disorder {not really a disorder is it?} so eloquently today.

Thank you The Shabby Nest, read about it here.

Ok, back to cuddle time with the kids, and maybe some redecorating.